Phase 2: Competence up to the level of ACI Certified Teams Transformation Coach™ (CTTC)
Phase Two goes beyond the foundations and deepens the skills of transformational agile coaching. Phase Two
is four months in duration and includes the following components:
3 Day Residential. You will attend an intense, fun and transformational three-day Residential Training with your cohort colleagues. Topics include professional coaching, human systems attunement, large group facilitation and transformation mastery. (Held in the US. Travel expenses not included.)
- Deep dive into more professional coaching skills such as Articulating What’s Going On, Curiosity, Intuition, Designing an Alliance, Acknowledgement, Clearing, Requesting, Accountability and, of course, more Self-Management.
- Transformation mastery models and applications (ie Integral Agile, constellations)
- Large group facilitation techniques and practice
- Revealing the system (observation vs. evaluation)
4 Agile Coaching Quests.
After the residential, you will apply your new knowledge and sharpened skills to the more challenging situations. We call them Quests. You must complete four Quests of your choosing. The main criterion of a Quest is that it is a significant challenge and something you have never done before (and something you’re a little afraid to do).
- Coaching a manager with more organizational power than you on their role transition
- Coaching someone with resistance
- Facilitating a conflict conversation
- Applying coaching skills at the team level (listening, PQs, self-mgmt, revealing the system to itself)
4 Post-Residential Colleague Calls.
You will take part in bi-monthly support and accountability calls to help you integrate what you learned at the residential. ACI will provide the structure/accountability, you will be leading the calls with your colleagues!
8 Professional Case Consultation Calls.
A bi-monthly case consultation call will be held, post-residential, with an ACI faculty member. These calls will continue the path towards transformation and focus on a real-world Agile coaching case that a participant brings to the call.
Agile coaches support and grow other Agile coaches. The Community Contribution allows you to apply your Agile coaching knowledge skills to benefit others’ growth. It can be a new tool, a new blog post, a user group presentation, or many other things. It just needs to be something more than you contribute today, and ideally begin charting your course as an important voice in the Agile coaching world.
Create and deliver a Completion Presentation: of your portfolio, your unique contribution to the Agile field, your “my model” for doing Agile coaching work. It’s a self-evaluation. It conveys your now-evident competence and confidence in your own authentic and professional Agile Coaching Stance. Delivering this presentation results in the formal acknowledgement of your accomplishment and attainment of the CTTC™.