FREE introduction call coming soon.
Agile Coaching Circles are a powerful group learning experience that will help you take your Agile Coaching skills to the next level. With a Master Agile Coach as your guide, you and a small group of other Agile practitioners will learn and practice professional coaching skills, and have the opportunity to receive coaching and mentoring on the specific Agile challenges in your organization.
This program is ideally suited for ScrumMasters, Agile Project Managers and Agile Coaches, as well as Agile Team Members who would like to move into a coaching role.
If you’re asking questions like these, then a Coaching Circle might be right for you.
- Why don’t people change even though agile is clearly better?
- How do I help them face the hard things, like the organizational impediments that come up?
- How do I become more of a coach and less of a project leader?
- How do I help the team and the organization learn to do agile well?
- How can I continue to expand my knowledge so I can best help when unexpected things happen?
- How can I help the organization deal with the big impediments that hold us all back?
- What is it in the way that I work and see the world that holds them back?
Learning Outcomes and Benefits
- Develop specific coaching skills such as creating a designed alliance, powerful questions, levels of listening, and bottom-lining
- Use ACI’s Agile Coaching Competency Framework to assess your Agile Coaching competencies and create your own development goals
- Distinguish between coaching and mentoring and when to use each
- Group support and accountability for achieving your learning goals
Coaching Circle Format
- 6 – 10 participants
- Two 90-minute conference calls a month, for three months. Each call includes a specific learning topic, practice coaching, and group conversation
- Upon request, a private coaching circle can be created for members of your organization