A Three Day Workshop for Experienced Agilists
Coaching Agile Teams is a three day workshop for experienced Agilists who wish to dramatically increase their overall agile coaching skills and effectiveness. Our latest version, Coaching Agile Teams 3.0, is updated and expanded to address the complex environments in which most Agile teams (and Agile Coaches) operate. When we started teaching Coaching Agile Teams in 2010, the main job of most ScrumMasters and Agile Coaches was to get teams up and running well. Now, Agile teams are almost the norm, although many are not running well. And, if they are, they can easily be held back by the broader organizational landscape that is not as “agile-enabling” as needed. Coaching Agile Teams 3.0 addresses this complexity head-on with expanded lessons in:
- ways to see the broader organizational environment more completely, and tools to work with it
- role complexity, including the role of managers and roles in a scaled agile setting
- team culture and evolution
- working with the impact of organizational culture
- the Integral Agile Operating System™ that provides a set of thinking tools and a model for crafting powerful agile coaching interventions
The course still delivers the key agile coaching content, skills and mindsets, all built on a transformational education platform that over 2,000 students have already enjoyed. To say the least, it is highly interactive and experiential: we have never had anyone complain of being bored! To say the most, many students have reported that this course changed their work and even their life (read for yourself).